Bed Bugs Treatment
Bed bugs have had a major resurgence in Australia and every year the problem seems to be getting worse. All beds are vulnerable, whether it’s at home or an accommodation establishment. Early detection and eradication is imperative to avoid spreading throughout your home or premises. Bed bug control is a specialised service and Jim’s Termite and Pest Control are the experts when it comes to their eradication.
Commercial Businesses such as Hotels / Motels / B&B / Holiday Rentals:Jim’s understand the need for complete confidence when dealing with a bed bug eradication program. We also understand the need to respond promptly to ensure the room can be made available in the shortest possible time. Our pest control technicians will endeavour to ensure your downtime is kept to an absolute minimum where possible. Stop Bed Bugs before they bite your Guests and Profits – Our ERMS (Environmental Room Monitoring System) is an effective early warning system that is cost effective – Less than $20 per room each year. ERMS is simple to use and your staff can be easily and quickly trained in how to use the system. And, it only takes 30 seconds a week to confirm you don’t have bed bugs. Jim’s understand the need for complete confidence when dealing with a bed bug eradication program. We also understand the need to respond promptly to ensure the room can be made available in the shortest possible time. Our pest control technicians will endeavour to ensure your downtime is kept to an absolute minimum where possible.
Bed Bugs can cause:
- Major distress due to their feeding habits. They feed on our blood at night when we are asleep.
- Swelling and some skin irritation
- Allergic reactions in some people
- Severe economic loss
What is the Treatment?To enable us to implement an effective bed bug control program, we thoroughly inspect your building concentrating on your sleeping areas. They can be found in mattresses, bed bases, crevices and even behind pictures on the wall and as bed bugs are nocturnal they come out after dark, which is also when they feed. Once we locate the population, we can commence our integrated bed bugs treatment program. Our specialised pest control technicians treat all affected areas with safe insecticides, concentrating on their harbourages so that most of the insecticide is out of sight.
What is the result?Once the areas have been treated, the bed bugs will be completely eradicated, and you can sleep easy!
Recommended Preventative Tips
- If possible, wash and dry bedding and clothing at the highest temperature
- Thoroughly vacuum of all hard floor areas, carpets, rugs and soft furniture. Double-bag the contents of your vacuum cleaner and dispose in the rubbish bin immediately.
- If you sense you may have a bed bug infestation in your home or accommodation facility, professional eradication is the best option. Contact your local bed bug expert, Jim’s Pest Control, phone 131 546, or click here to receive a free quote.
Hotels & Accommodation Facilities
- All the above, plus:
- We can help you train staff in the identification and signs of bed bug infestation
- We will also assist you with written procedures including; checking for bed bugs during the room clean, process for reporting a suspected infestation and appropriate course of action to promptly eradicate these pests throughout your facility.
- Most importantly, contact Jim’s Pest Control to immediately to arrange an inspection and bed bug treatment program. Phone 131 546, or click here to receive a free quote.
WE SOLVE TERMITE AND PEST PROBLEMS IN
Brisbane – Ipswich – Gold Coast
131 546 – 7 DAYS – 8am-8pm
With over 27 years experience, we know how to protect your family, your home and your business!