End of Lease Treatment
You may find a reference to an end of lease pest control program in the special terms of your Tenancy Agreement.
Your local Jim’s Pest Control franchisee can offer you a tailored service in accordance with your lease terms. We can work in with your moving timeframe and be there when you need us.
Unwanted Pests at the end of your tenancy can:
- Make it difficult to get your bond back. Avoid costly tribunals with our guaranteed service.
- Make it unpleasant for the next tenant.
- Spread disease
Need Pest Control and Carpet Cleaning done.. Call 131 546
What We Do
Set up a guaranteed program to control the pests for your end of lease treatment program.
- We will inspect the property to ensure the correct control program is used and report our findings.
- We may apply a special gel to cupboards.
- We may apply a fine insecticidal powder to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities.
- We may apply a special surface spray to the internal and external perimeter of the property.
- We may apply an Insect Growth Regulator to control pest infestations
What You Can Do
- Ensure the pest control treatment is the last thing that is done after cleaning
- Quote our “end of lease” service code so we can send a Franchisee who specialises in these areas
or Call Us Now on 131 546
WE SOLVE TERMINATE AND PEST PROBLEMS IN
Brisbane – Ipswich – Gold Coast
131 546 – 7 DAYS – 8am-8pm
With over 27 years experience, we know how to protect your family, your home and your business!