Bee & Wasp Control
BEE & WASP CONTROL WITH NEST REMOVAL AND TREATMENT
Our buildings and gardens are ideal for wasps because they provide food and an anchorage for their nests. Your fruit trees in your back garden can be a feeding site to many hundreds of wasps in the Summer.
Although Jim’s Pest Control recognises wasps are beneficial insects, it is the danger they pose that leaves us with no other option than to eradicate them.
Bees and Wasps Can…
Cause painful stings and even death. Their stings produce histamine in humans and can cause anaphylaxis. This can cause swelling in airways, difficulty in breathing and a drop in blood pressure. It is this condition that can prove life threatening.
Swarms can be very dangerous. If you discover a bee or wasp nest, it may be very tempting to eradicate it yourself. Unless you are quick, you can be surrounded by hundreds of very angry bees or wasps that may sting you many times over.
What is the Treatment?
We thoroughly inspect your property for nests and make sure everything is safe before we start.
Ideally we locate the nest/hive on your property, take necessary steps to prevent a swarm reaction to our activity and then determine if nest removal is possible and/or apply a suitable pesticide to eradicate.
What is the result?
Once the areas have been treated, the bees/wasps will be removed from your home, and you can sleep easy!
Recommended Preventative Tips
- Keep Children and Pets out of harms way
- Close all Windows and Doors
- Ensure sweet and sticky foods are stored and sealed securely
- Remove access to garbage and rubbish
- If you sense you may have a bee or wasp infestation, professional attention is the best option. Contact your local expert, Jim’s Termite & Pest Control: Phone 131 546, or click here for a free quote.
Hotels, Accommodation & Body Corporate
- All the above, plus:
- Ensure you train staff in the identification and signs of infestation
- Inspect daily for nests and/or swarms
- Most importantly, contact Jim’s Termite & Pest Control immediately to receive a fast service and an effective pest management program. Phone 131 546, or click here for a free quote.
WE SOLVE TERMINATE AND PEST PROBLEMS IN
Brisbane – Ipswich – Gold Coast
131 546 – 7 DAYS – 8am-8pm
With over 27 years experience, we know how to protect your family, your home and your business!